10 lines Essay On My Favourite Cartoon Character Shinchan
- I watch many cartoon shows and my favourite cartoon character is Shinchan.
- Shinchan Nohara is a five-year-old kid from Japan. He is very naughty.
- He goes to Fatuba kindergarten school.
- He troubles his friends, family, neighbours and teachers by singing silly songs.
- He has an extremely funny personality and even funnier voice.
- He has a nice family including his father Hiroshi Nohara, mother Misae Nohara, sister Himahari Nohara, dog Shiro, and grandparents.
- His closest fiends are Kazama, Masao, Nani and Bochan. Shinchan is the most wicked of them all.
- Shinchan is fond of eating chocolates and watching Action Kamen, his favourite cartoon.
- The thing that I love the most about the cartoon character Shinchan is that he loves what he does and he is full of confidence.
- The show Shinchan is really fun and all my family members watch it along with me.
10 Lines Essay on My Favourite Cartoon Character Doraemon
- I love watching cartoon shows on television. My favourite cartoon character is Doraemon.
- Doraemon is a Japanese anime series about an earless robotic cat.
- He travels back in time from the 22nd century to help a young boy named Nobita Nobi who is weak in studies.
- Doraemon protects Nobita from getting bullied by his classmates, Gian and Suneo.
- He was sent to take care of Nobita by Sewashi Nobi who is Nobita’s future grandson.
- He is very caring of Nobita and helps him to finish his homework regularly.
- Doraemon has a magic pouch to store new-age gadgets and improve Nobita’s life.
- He has many gadgets such as Bamboo-Copter, Anywhere Door, Time Kerchief, etc. with which he helps Nobita to overcome difficult situations.
- He often helps Nobita to talk to Shizuka Minamoto, his closest friend and love interest.
- I love to watch Doraemon as he has an optimistic nature and is always ready to help Nobita in need.
10 lines essay on My Favourite Cartoon Tom and Jerry
- I would like to thank the creators of this sensational Cartoon Show “Tom and Jerry.”
- This show has a special place in my heart. It will be a lie if someone says that they don’t like Tom and Jerry.
- Tom is the name of the pet of the house owner, and in that house, there is a mouse called jerry.
- Jerry is my favorite character. I find him cute.
- It has always been about the fight between Tom and Jerry.
- Jerry used to steal something, and Tom tries to catch him.
- Jerry is very naughty and provoking. He always irritates tom.
- I loved to watch them fighting.
- They have symbolized the true meaning of friendship.
- When it comes to the common task, they have done it very significantly.
- It is one of the most successful cartoon shows.
- It still has a huge fan base, and most of the people, including me, still like this funniest show.
10 Lines Essay on My Favourite Cartoon Cinderella
- Life is not always fair. Cinderella teaches to deal with that.
- This show is very popular among girls.
- It teaches us to deal with life problems.
- Cinderella teaches children they have choices. Cinderella is considered a beloved classic story.
- Cinderella is an orphan. She doesn’t have her real parents.
- She lives with her stepfamily ‘Cruel stepfamily’. She has a cruel stepmother, who is always being jealous of Cinderella.
- Cinderella has a cruel stepsister as her stepmother.
- They are selfish, jealous, and vain. They are lazy too.
- When Cinderella’s sisters see the dress made by Cinderella’s friend, they tear it to shreds.
- On the other side, Cinderella is kind to others. She is kind to the creatures in the world.
- Animal characters Bruno, Major, Jaq, Gus, birds, and Lucifer are the characters of the show Cinderella, which teach us life lessons too.
- Cinderella is a life-teaching show. It adds value to the viewers’ minds.
- This show never fails to teach. It has a special place in people’s hearts.
10 lines Essay on My Favourite Cartoon Chota Bheem
- Bheem is a 9-year-old boy who is very intelligent and brave, who lived in a village named Dolakpur.
- He always helps the villagers. He is the favorite of all the people in the village except some.
- Kaliya is a character who always gets jealous of Bheem.
- Where Bheem always helps people on the other side, Kaliya used to ruin things. He was jealous of the popularity of Bheem.
- Chutki is the female character of the show. She is the daughter of the tuntun mausi.
- Tuntun mausi makes very tasty laddoos.
- Raju and Jaggu, two other characters, have a rivalry with kaliya and his friends.
- Kaliya has his sidekicks, twin brothers, dholu, and bholu.
- Kaliya wants to prove that he is better than Bheem. But he fails every time; Bheem is always kind to others. Bheem always helps others.
- The story revolves around the rivalry between Bheem and kaliya.
- Most episodes revolve around the problems of villagers and how Bheem solves it.
Spelling Rule- Before You Start: Part-A
Spelling Rule- 1: Syllables
Spelling Rule- 2 : English Words Never end with
Spelling Rule- 3 : “Y” acts as a consonant as well as a vowel
Spelling Rule- 4 : Two sounds of “C”
Spelling Rule- 5 : Two sounds of “G”
Spelling Rule- 6 : Magic-E/Silent-E
Spelling Rule- 7 : Drop the “e” rule
Spelling Rule-8: The 1:1:1 doubling-up rule
Spelling Rule-9: A E O U at the end of the Syllable
Spelling Rule-10: The Rabbit rule
Spelling Rule- Before You Start: Part-A
Spelling Rule- 11: The FLOSS/FLSZ rule
Spelling Rule- 12 : Use of C or K to pronounce K
Spelling Rule- 13: Use of /CH/ & /TCH/
Spelling Rule- 14: Use of /Cial/ & /Tial/
Spelling Rule- 16 : Short Vowel Sounds
Spelling Rule- 17 : Long Vowel Sounds
Spelling Rule-18: Vowels in Short Words
Spelling Rule-19: Long Vowels’ Rules and Patterns
Spelling Rule-20: W is the Boss