10 Lines Essay on Rainy Season
1) The rainy season is the monsoon season which starts in the month of June and lasts till September.
2) Rainy Season starts from the southern part of India with the onset of southwest monsoon wind.
3) July and August are the rainiest months in the rainy season.
4) Rainy Season has very pleasant weather with cool breeze and rain showers.
5) In rainy season plants, trees, and grasses look very green and attractive.
6) Ponds, rivers, streams receive plenty of rainwater during the rainy season.
7) In the rainy season, the environment becomes clean and fresh due to a heavy rain shower.
8) Dark clouds and lightning are very common during the rainy season.
9) Rainy season helps farmers by providing rainwater needed for the good cultivation of crops.
10) Rainy season gives us different types of fruits, flowers, and vegetables from plants and trees.