10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam for Kids
- Having born in a humble family, APJ Abdul Kalam sold newspapers to make ends meet.
- He’s a real source of inspiration for people to achieve big in spite of having born in backward areas with humble beginnings.
- APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the best examples in the world for rags to riches stories and here when we say riches, it means the richness of knowledge.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was born in a small town called Rameshwaram in the southern state of Tamil Nadu.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was born in the year 1931 on 15th October.
- APJ Abdul Kalam is fondly remembered as the Missile Man of India because of his contribution to improving the defence of India in defence research and development organisation and ISRO.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was an aeronautical engineer who graduated from Madras Institute of Technology in the year 1960.
- In spite of being born in a poor family, APJ Abdul Kalam never gave up on his dream of becoming a scientist.
- APJ Abdul Kalam worked with some of the top institutes in India such as defence research and development organisation and Indian Space Research Organisation.